Yup, it's that time again..... Sunday Confessional!!! Time for me to confess this week's latest humiliating crap that is part of me just suffering through life. Woooooooohooooooo.
- I spent a ridiculous amount of time looking at pictures of celebrities without makeup this past week just to make myself feel pretty.
- I colored my hair to a dark red (instead of my regular orangey auburn mess) and got soooooo tired halfway through rinsing it out that I stopped. I mean...it MOSTLY got rinsed out, but now my pillow case, sheet, part of my forehead, and the shirt that I was wearing look like it was part of a murder scene.
- Upon seeing my hair, my 2 year old son burst out crying and yelling "Mommy NOOOOO HAIR". So that felt good.
- I've discovered that I'm not above drinking wine out of a mason jar. There's a logical reason for this though.... my wine glasses are all family heirlooms and when they sit in my sink for 2 days I worry the whole time that they'll break. Yes, I COULD just do the dishes, but screw you....I'm a problem solver who likes to think OUTSIDE the box. Hence.... mason jar wine. Plus it makes me feel like a moonshiner. YEEEEHAW!!!
- I've discovered that I simply am not allowed to go into Target anymore. I go in for toilet paper and leave $300 poorer. I've figured out why though...WalMart is SO unpleasant to be in that I race through it, usually with my daughter yelling for me to please stop running and my son squealing and laughing as he watches things whizz past, so that I can get out quickly. I don't stop and look at anything. But Target, those crafty bastards....there's a damn Starbucks in front so I can stop, get a Pumpkin Spice Latte, look around...browse.... pick up some shit that I'll probably never use, some boots that I'll totally wear once my feet shrink a size (does that happen? probably not. they're not getting worn), and then leisurely mosey on over to the toilet paper. Maybe I'll stop and buy a bike pump on the way through.... I might get a bike some day and this one comes in pink. Clearly I need it...
So what's YOUR confession? Post it below so that I don't feel so alone. Crying myself to sleep in a pillowcase covered in hair dye is just going to have my face a deep red color too. Nobody wants that.